Tuesday, December 9, 2008

#8...i think

i am totally not doing as good at this as i had hoped. maybe after the holidays it will be a little easier for me. ken and i were talking tonight and it really made me start thinking. i was not happy in virginia. most everyone that knows me knows this. i joined a mommy group there in the hopes of meeting friends. ok that is a lie. i joined the group because a friend made me join with her LOL but then i thought ok, what the hey. maybe i can meet some great friends. i actually thought i had. then tonight ken says to me, when is the last time that any of them contacted you or made any effort at all to stay in touch with you. he is absolufreakinglutley right!!!!!!!! yeah there are a few people from there that do seem to kinda make an effort. there were a couple of people that i made "friends" with that i thought were really close friends and we would be friends for life. yeah i dont know the last time i heard from either one of them, even when i try to make the effort and contact them. i used to try sending texts and stuff to keep in touch, but it didnt seem to work. heck, when i got my new phone on sunday i didnt even put their numbers into it. i figure i am not even going to bother wasting my time anymore. i am past even caring. i guess maybe i am writing this as my own little piece of closure. i am not going to let it bother me. i will move on and not look back. sianara LOL

9 comments:

Jennifer Chasse said...

You still have me. :)

MrsMMC said...

yep i sure do jennifer! see we never should have left here in the first place......COME BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Pam said...

I am sorry sweetie. Moving away is always hard! And I know I have not been great at staying in touch. My life here has been so crazy. And that is no excuse, but it is what it is. Jim is in and out, the twins are busy with school, my BIL died, life is just plain crazy! I ALWAYS enjoy getting a text from you! It is a nice surpirse. I am sorry I don't text you as often! I hope that you are very happy there. You always sound like you are. And I am happy for you. I do think about you. And I do care about you! Love you!

Donna said...

Well, I always text you. But then I suppose I don't count...

MrsMMC said...

shut up butthole you are my sister! i wasnt talking about you. were you one of my friends in VA???????? im gonna kick you

Jennifer Chasse said...

I can't come back now silly...

BECAUSE I GOT A JOB!!!!

Arlene said...

It is hard when you have to move around a lot, people do get busy with their lives and we all forget to keep in touch with people. You will make some new friends on your blog and sounds like you like Kenosha.

Anonymous said...

well weve always managed to talked EVERY day! screw them its their loss!

Rachelle Lynne said...

Do you have a color you would want? I know how to make them. Would you want it a little padded? I can do that too. Either I can get the fabric for you or you can buy it and send it to me...your choice, but I can definitely make it for you.