Thursday, November 20, 2008

#4

so jennifer "tagged" me on her meme thing. you are supposed to write about your ten commenters or something like that. well i do not have ten commenters LOL i only have like three or four, but i will try it anyway!

Jennifer tropicalfruitbowl.blogspot.com/
Pam ttthicks.blogspot.com/
Jen
donna

1: What is your favorite post from number 3’s blog?well jen doesnt have a blog, but lately on the phone she has been telling me about all the mice that are filling her house!
2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you?since i do not have a number ten, i will just answer this in general. jennifer has been posting old pics of the girls and it makes me remember all the good times we had when she still lived in WI and makes me sad that she doesnt live here anymore. Pam posted pics of Christophers trip to the ER and it made me sad cause that poor sweet boy got hurt, but he was such a trooper!
3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog?i dont have a number six! Jennifer responds to lots of her comments!!!!
4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from?no blogland for pam i dont think.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7 what would it be?no #7 here either. my best advice for any of my commenters would go to jen, but a mousetrap!
6. Have you ever tried something from number 9’s blog?never tried anything from anyones blog ever.
7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you?yes, she has inspired me to try and get out and volunteer more!
8. How often do you comment on number 4’s blog?never, i just realized she had a blog!
9. Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly?dont have one of these either, but i do look forward to jennifers posts. especially now that she is posting old pics, sometimes there are pics of my kiddos in there!
10. How did number 5’s blog change your life?no ones blog has changed my life yet
11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person?i know all of them. donna is my sister, jennifer i have apparently known for a half a million years. jen is my best friend and pam is my friend in VA
12. Do any of your 10 bloggers know each other in person?i think jen may have met my sister
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently?jennifer
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing?jen, but she has no blog.
15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)?jennifer, my heart hurts for her and i wish there was something i could do to help her out through her rough patch right now!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hey, I have a blog thingy here too....I don't know what my name is or anything, but you could find it I suppoe...LOL...

Oh yeah, I have made you cry too...Cause I am MEAN like that...

Jennifer Chasse said...

I am glad you are enjoying the old pictures. I always try and comment back to people when they comment. I also try and leave lots of comments on other folks blogs. I think it is more fun that way. I get more people reading my blog and leaving comments. I get to read more interesting blogs. I think that is the funnest part of blogging.